Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's going to be a little crazy.

My wife is leaving in the morning and will be gone for two weeks, and I have the responsibility of making sure that my two children, eat sleep, are kept clean and most of all stay alive. If you listen to the world today this is impossible seeing as they depict men on television as unaware and unable to take care of the house, let alone children. Why is this? It's very sexist in my eyes and kinda makes me mad. I am a man and am, and have been perfectly capable of taking care of my children, do the dishes, the laundry, cook and everything else that the world seems to think that a man either cannot or should not be doing. So I say to all the sexist commercials and shows on television, and I quote "Blow Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment